If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about store and furniture design this is the best opportunity to join our Architecture team in our Head Quarters in Madrid.
As an Architecture Project Manager you will manage, develop and implement creative concepts for stores using LOEWE´s guidelines.
- Design and express through graphical representation creative proposals for stores and furniture.
- Develop the idea in order to get a feasible project in terms of design, materials, construction details and budget.
- Search for new and interesting materials and techniques.
- Manage suppliers by making the orders and tracking samples and materials.
- Put into effect timelines and production calendar.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor´s degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- In between 1 to 2 years of relevant working experiences in similar position.
- English mandatory. Other language will be considered as an asset preferably French or Spanish.
- Proficient in representation skills using Autocad, Photoshop, SketchUp and InDesign (among others).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in retail, fashion or luxury brands will be considered as a plus.