If you are a LOEWE Fan and you are passionate about Design, Art and Architecture this could be the perfect opportunity to join our Visual Merchandising team in our Head Quarters in Madrid.
As Windows Design Specialist you will manage, develop and implement creative concepts for windows, pop-ups and special events using LOEWE´s guidelines.
- Design and express through graphical representation creative proposals for windows, special events and pop ups.
- Develop the idea in order to get a feasible project in terms of design, materials, construction details and budget.
- Search for new and interesting materials and techniques.
- Manage suppliers by making the orders and tracking samples and materials.
- Put into effect timelines and production calendar.
- Set up Europe windows.
- Organize and keep updated VM library with books, magazines and material samples.
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor´s degree in Architecture or Interior Design.
- At least 3 years relevant working experiences in similar position.
- Spanish and English mandatory. Other language will be considered as an asset.
- Proficient in representation skills including 2D drawings (Autocad), 3D drawings (SketchUp, ·D Studio, Rhino), Photoshop, lllustrator and InDesign.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in retail, fashion or luxury brands will be considered as a plus.
PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
LOEWE is one of the world´s major luxury houses. With over 170 years of history, today it is defined by the modernity of its past, an unwavering confidence in the present, and a firm look forward.
Craftsmanship, progress and unequalled expertise with leather, LOEWE’s founding pillars, are reconfigured with a timely awareness evident in desirable and functional products across multiple categories, including ready-to-wear, accessories, home and lifestyle. Spain is where LOEWE was born and remains the brand’s home. While its current landscape contains elements from places near and far and the Spanish legacy is expressed in modern ways, the heart of LOEWE still beats in Madrid, where all of its world-renowned leather goods continue to be manufactured.
Jonathan Anderson is LOEWE’s creative director. Anderson was born in 1984 in Northern Ireland. After graduating from the London College of Fashion in 2005, he established himself as one of the most acclaimed talents in the industry.
Under Anderson, LOEWE started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world more multi-faceted and dynamic than ever. Anderson’s first ready-to-wear collections for LOEWE were presented in 2014. Streamlined, ultrasoft leather accessories are given a playful dynamic in the shapes of animals, and the T Pouch, now a bestseller, is the perfect hand carry accessory.
The Puzzle, a completely new bag design by Anderson, his first for the house, adds a novel character to LOEWE´s range of iconic accessories, pairing of-the-moment functionality and aesthetics with ingenious construction and incredible softness.