Axel Arigato is offering a full-time position for a Graphic Designer to join the Marketing department at the head office in Gothenburg. The Graphic Designer is responsible for conceptualizing high-performing, on-brand, creative assets across all internal and external vehicles to include, but are not limited to: brand campaigns, product launches, social media content, communications content, moving image, packaging, special projects and e-tail. The Graphic Designer will also assist the Brand Director on the production of all content and an understanding and appreciation of digital content is required. The successful candidate is hands-on with an intellectual curiosity to explore the future of graphic design within fashion in a forever changing international environment. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative role with strong opportunities for growth within the organization.
The position reports to the Brand Director.
- Propose innovative, creative graphic design elements that elevate the Axel Arigato brand; ensuring all visual assets are consistent, compelling, and reflect the creative direction of the brand.
- Design, develop and manage all brand collateral in both print and digital including but not limited to lookbooks, logos, newsletters, banners, invitations, packaging, window vinyls, seasonal graphics and presentations.
- Design visual elements for the website and conceptualize new ideas – landing pages, new layouts and functionality, site enhancements, etc to enhance the customer experience
-Partner with the Brand Director to support with ideas and the artistic direction of all content including: still imagery, video, SoMe assets and more.
- Assist and coordinate photo shoots and content shoots.
- Identify external collaborators that will expand and enhance our social media presence
- Image retouch: color correction, product and on-model retouch
-Lead internal projects and ensure that the creative output and content is in line with each projects objective and maintain consistency across all the brands touch points
-Work closely with the Brand Manager and the Junior Graphic Designer to ensure project deliverables meet deadlines, release dates and manage budgets
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related area - Minimum 2-4 year’s experience working in the fashion industry
- A strong portfolio that highlights your design abilities
- Solid experience in digital driven businesses, with a high level of digital creative output
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Bridge, Adobe Premiere After Effects
- Experience working on photoshoots – art directing, producing and concepting
- Strong eye and demonstrate knowledge of art, design, culture and fashion
- A strong understanding of luxury brand building in general and of the Axel Arigato brand in particular.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with multiple team members and align ideas. Fluency in English is required
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with the ability to use initiative
- Be able to multi task with strong planning and organizational skills
**Must be able to present portfolio of recent design work**
Please apply by providing a brief motivation letter, CV and your portfolio as soon as possible. We will hire as soon as we find the right person.
Salary: According to agreement
Start date: According to agreement
Location: Gothenburg HQ