Our brand is at the core of everything we do at Appear Here – and you’ll be helping us define, enhance and drive it. Appear Here is looking for a Brand Designer to join our creative services team. Your role is to develop and create industry-leading work that communicates our values, pushes our brand forward and drives results. You’ll be executing consistently to the highest standard across all channels and mediums. We’re looking for creatives with an obsession for detail and design, who are passionate about building a loved and recognised brand.
What you’ll be doing
- Conceptualising and design innovative brand campaigns across all platforms and touchpoints
- Designing artwork and collateral for our events on an international scale and managing the creative production
- Producing inspiring Appear Here brand collateral for each international region
- Obsessing over the details. Ensuring everything from our business cards to weekly emails look on point.
- Taking the lead on developing Appear Here’s brand guidelines and ensure the brand aesthetics and values are represented consistently across all platforms (online & offline)
- Presenting ideas, concepts and designs to teams and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Working closely with marketing, product and technology teams
- Effectively managing multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Keeping up to date with digital innovations, design trends and industry-leading brands to help inform innovative ideas
- Producing the Appear Here quarterly newspaper for distribution to our community of brands and landlords
The Ideal Candidate
- At least two years of experience in-house or in a creative agency.
- Innovative examples of work with an equal mix of print and digital work (including animation).
- Strong skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects.
- An obsession for detail across all touch points.
- A strong communicator with the ability to present your ideas to the rest of the team
- Interested in design and brand trends across the retail and fashion industries – and beyond.
- Good knowledge of typography and visual communication.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant.
- Video editing skills are a bonus.