Job DescriptionJOB PURPOSE
Burberry are looking for a UX Designer to help us create unparalleled customer experiences, within our Payments & Checkout team. This is a hybrid role which calls up on the expertise of UX, but also equally supported through excellent skills in UI design. You will be based in our Westminster office, working with a talented team of Designers in making our product useful, usable and delightful for the Burberry customer, across our Web, Mobile and App platforms.RESPONSIBILITIES
Extensive experience in a UX, UI, Visual Design or Product design type role
• Deep understanding of best practice UX approaches and how to apply them
• Experience in problem solving design which follows accessibility guidelines
• A Solid understanding and passion for detailed interaction and information design
• You are structured in your approach to understanding users, and frame design decisions around your findings
• Working with brand and style guidelines to design and prototype to a high resolution that go beyond wireframes is essential
• Experience working in an agile process • Worked with cross-functional teams across multiple time zones effectively
• Have a familiarity and at least a high-level understanding of the relevant technology (i.e HTML, CSS…)
• Use tools such as Proto.io, Principle, Sketch and Adobe suite • Familiar in using testing tools and methods such as AB/MVT, Guerrilla or Remote.
• Must have a portfolio featuring examples of end to end design solutions
The Ideal CandidatePERSONAL PROFILE
We are looking to find someone who is a specialist in delivering great intuitive experiences, which solve real problems through being inclusive in your design approach. All of this must be supported by experience in crafting designs with input from customer insight, analytics, brand, and validated with real users. You must have a passion for emerging technologies and pride yourself on being up to date with the latest digital product design trends and practices.
You’ll have a broad skill set and being conformable with customer journey mapping, user research/testing, information architecture, competitor analysis, product wireframes, interactive prototypes and UI design.