We’re seeking a Social Media & Content Manager to own and produce social creative for all platforms. The role will translate the brand visual vision into social-first content, working closely with the Head of Marketing & Digital Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate would have strong photography, video and graphic design skills aligned to social media, with a self-starter attitude, attention to detail, a luxury point-of-view and a desire to deliver exceptional social media results.
· Own all content creation, including photography, video, design and archive inspirational images.
· Create content tailored to specific channels and outlets, including social, newsletters, website, out of home etc.
· Lead the execution of the social creative strategy to meet the follower, engagement and department goals.
· Develop, share and deliver a content strategy and calendar across social, email, web and blog.
· Responsible and accountable for social creative performance metrics.
· Partner with Head of Marketing to ensure all content produced is within brand identity aesthetics.
· Identify and manage relationships with key creative agencies.
· Responsible for the brand’s influencer strategy and associated content generation.
· Create a social media calendar, aligned with the brand’s product roadmap & commercial calendar.
· Real-time design and execution of social-first assets by channel— including but not limited to video, short-form GIFs/boomerangs/timelapse, static images, etc.
· Prepare and manage asset delivery, including retouching and other production needs on own projects
· Deliver assets in the correct format and on time
· Publish daily content to all social channels
· Monitor social performance to determine effectiveness and areas for improvement. Pivot social-first creative production as necessary
· Manage the end-to-end process for all shoots (ecomm, campaign, content) including moodboarding, talent selection, negotiations, retouching notes, etc.
· Create assets for both online and offline execution including but not limited to online banners and other interactive ad formats, paid and organic social campaigns, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a highly visual and creative background, unparalleled organisational and project management skills, and will have demonstrable experience within the luxury/fashion sector, in bringing their vision to life through photography, graphic and digital design.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years social media/graphic design/content creation experience
- Exceptionally skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form and colour
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite / InDesign a huge plus
- Well-rounded design experience across all social media channels
- Ability to create gifs and other lightweight video social content
- Acute awareness of social best practices per channel and real-time key social trends
- Highly creative, collaborative, positive, and proactive