- Knowledge of the brand’s DNA and ensure visual quality and consistency across all aspect of visual merchandising
- Establish VM strategy and create on-brand VM concepts to ensure coherent and consistent planning and execution for each product launch, seasonal cycle, collaboration, runway show and showrooms
- Work closely with the Commercial team for all wholesale retail spaces aspects; overall strategy, planning, budget; retail needs for each wholesale account, etc.
- Build relationship with worldwide in-store teams to ensure regular updates, consistent visual aesthetic and drive sales
- Development of seasonal guidelines for the collections displayed across all retail spaces
- Support the e-commerce team to ensure coherent visual merchandising and help push stock linked to our store and other retail outlets
- Project, manage and take part in runway show sets from research and development to installation and pack down
- Project, manage and take part in showrooms set-ups from research and development to installation and pack down
- Responsible to maintain the Brand Image’s VM budget, scheduling, structure and processes
- Liaison with the Brand Image Manager to optimise visual assets across VM and vice-versa
- Regular meetings with the Brand Image Director to ensure the KPI’s and OKR’s are taken into account daily to achieve meeting of goals
The Ideal Candidate
Understanding of the brand image and identity
Creative eye and artistic approach to visual merchandising
Keen eye for detail and confidence
Interest in the fashion industry and the retail world
Dedicated, hardworking and committed personality
Confidence in presenting creative ideas that accurately reflect the Creative Direction of the House
Excellent co-ordination, organizational, communications and managerial skills
Proactive approach to project management
Ability to prioritise effectively to ensure all deadlines are met
3D rendering program such as Sketch up or Rhinoceros, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office suite skills
Northern Irish designer Jonathan Anderson established JW Anderson in 2008.
At first an elaborate collection of accessories quickly attracted attention, enabling the fledgling label to show on-schedule during 2008’s London Fashion Week.
The success of this debut collection earned both critical acclaim and commercial success for Anderson, whose label is now regarded as one of London’s most innovative and forward thinking brands. Its unique design aesthetic offers a modern interpretation of masculinity and femininity by creating thought-provoking silhouettes through a conscious cross-pollination between menswear and womenswear elements. This idiosyncratic perspective, which earned the label a cult following, prompted JW Anderson to present a women’s capsule collection in 2010. A steady growth in demand gave occasion to JW Anderson first stand-alone on-schedule women’s show at London Fashion Week. International editors and buyers have also taken note, gaining the label a prominent reputation in the US, Europe and Asian markets. Key stockists include Barneys, Opening Ceremony, Dover Street Market, and Jeffrey in the US. European stockists include Dover Street Market, Selfridges, Le Bon Marche and Printemps.
Joyce, Isetan & 10 Corso Como are key advocates in Asia, whilst Net-a-Porter, Moda Operandi, Matches & Mr Porter are the main online shopping destinations for JW Anderson pieces.
JW Anderson has evolved into an internationally renowned and award-winning brand. In the past accolades have included British Fashion Awards for ‘Emerging Talent, Ready-to-Wear’ (2012), ‘The New Establishment Award’ (2013) and ‘Menswear Designer of the Year’ (2014).
At the 2015 British Fashion Awards the brand received an historic double award for ‘Mens-wear’ and ‘Womenswear Designer of the Year’, the first time any brand has ever won both prestigious awards. Most recently, at the 2017 British Fashion Awards the brand received the award of 'Womenswear Designer of the Year'.
A recent investment by LVMH Moët Hennessy further cements JW Anderson‘s status as a rising, new-generation brand. Following the investment Jonathan Anderson was also appointed Creative Director of Loewe, and works on both brands in tandem.