John Lewis Partnership is looking for a Fashion Photographer to join the Content Production team based in Origin Park, Park Royal on a permanent basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will create powerful imagery to meet style guides and design briefs for online and in store. You should have experience working within an e-commerce studio and should hold a portfolio showcasing both e-commerce and editorial imagery.
We are looking for a strong team player who is motivated and committed with a desire to learn from others.
- You will be producing high quality, inspirational images. Have an in-depth knowledge of photographic processes and lighting techniques.
- You will collaborate with Content Design, Shoot Production and Retouch to ensure the brief is being met.
- You will shoot to brand and style guidelines. Manages volume and agreed shot counts whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- You will be supporting the freelance studio staff in the process and required output of the studio.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in producing digital fashion e-commerce video content.
- Worked within a Photographic Studio shooting high volumes and meeting daily targets.
- Portfolio showcasing both ecommerce and editorial imagery..
- Broad experience in photographic e-commerce/retail content environment.
- Proficiency in Mac and Canon hardware.
- Experience with studio lighting - elinchrom or profoto.