Reporting to the Communications Director the Head of Creative is required to concept, design and deliver impactful and effective multi-platform creative communications to sit across multiple channels. Based at the Head Office in Parsons Green, this position is integral to the Communications department.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Realising the creative vision, as set out by the Creative Director, by leading the in-house creative team, to create and deliver multi-platform, multi-channel campaigns that meet the global business objectives.
- Continue to evolve and champion the creative vision, setting the expectation at the highest level to ensure creative direction is retained and in line with our brand values.
- Drive conceptual thinking and execution, ensuring consistency and brand elevation across all channels.
- Working closely with the external Creative Agency through all stages from briefing to asset delivery.
- Responsible for post-production schedules, making selects, retouch notes and templates for creative execution across all channels.
- Create all brand guidelines and templates to ensure brand consistency across all touch points.
- Developing brand packaging and stationery in line with the business needs.
- Work closely with our brand and digital marketing teams to optimize creative to ensure we are following our creative vision whilst still delivering results.
- Commission creative talent for various projects and manage external contacts including photographers, illustrators, animators, stylists, printers.
- Coach and develop junior creatives.
- Develop strong internal processes and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field.
- Extensive experience in graphic design, content development
- Strong technical ability, skilled as a senior creative with significant experience in graphic design and digital design for a premium brand or from a creative agency background.
- Ability to deliver creative ideas with conviction to a range of stakeholders and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure.
- Exceptional experience in brand building and driving brand elevation.
- Knowledge and experience of working with both creative and marketing teams.
- Strong organisational and team work skills, ability to multi-task effectively.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Expert knowledge of print, digital, social, video content.
- Expert knowledge of content platform current best practices, technologies and creative standards.
- Experience leading photo and video production.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively coaching and developing team members.