LN-CC is looking for a new STUDIO ASSISTANT to help assist with the running of a busy e-commerce photographic studio in London and ensure it is well supported to maximise its efficiency and productivity. The role will include helping the e-commerce team, photographers and producer while liaising with the production manager for requests, deliveries and returns. This role requires a keen attention to detail, fashion and working in close collaboration with the production manager to ensure daily and weekly targets are met. The ideal candidate should be a fluent English speaker with excellent organisation, Excel and communication skills, working well under pressure to tight deadlines.The successful candidate will be part of an inspiring and growing team and business.
What you'll do:
- Checking product in and out of the studio and managing all product returns.
- Performing studio administration tasks, ensuring all product upload and returns are logged.
- Running numerous files keeping track of shooting, products, recommendations and returns
- Work closely with the Stylist, Photographer and Production manager to ensure SKUs are accurate, product queries are dealt with and resolved, and corrections are actioned promptly
- Prepare the studios for shoots, assisting with specific lighting and set preparations- Assistance with development and organisation of model shooting, castings and fittings
- Liaising with the Production Manager with requests, deliveries and returns of products
- Ensure sample stock is handled correctly and transferred from the studio
- Ensure faulty product is dealt with correctly with buying team- Ensure alignment between the copy, styling and photography teams
- Ensure all teams are kept up to date with studio workflow
- Working with the Stylist, Photograph all products to a high standard and by LN-CC guidelines
- Ensure all product photography follows LN-CC colour accuracy guidelines
- Capture images with Capture one and ensure correct settings are applied to all images
- Name and maintain digital asset files
- Accurately archiving images to be easily accessed by other departments.
The Ideal Candidate
What we're looking for:
- Must have proven experience working within a photographic studio environment and possess a good understanding production and the admin processes which support a creative team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in excel with a high problem-solving attitude
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently to help the production manager
- Proven ability to work to stringent deadlines and exceptional eye for detail
- Great communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and manage time accordingly; capable of operating on ad-hoc projects while maintaining core job role
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to improve the image quality of the site constantly
- All applicants must hold a valid right to work in the UK