We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic individual to join the studio production team as a Production Assistant.
You will be responsible for assisting with tasks relating to the upload of new products to the website, and assisting the production team. Ideally, you have previous production experience, be very organised; you must also have an exceptional eye for detail as well as a commercial mind.
- QA imagery out of retouch, uploading and approving imagery in the embellishment app to daily deadlines.
- Investigating query items for the upload and updates on rush throughs.
- Responsible for upload checks daily and allocating across the department.
- Adding editorial imagery, shop with, runway imagery to product pages.
- Receiving and sending out samples, scheduling couriers.
- Coding samples and adding to the studio manager workflow tool
- Manage DC queries regarding imagery amendments, responsible for call ins relating to this.
- Supporting on model castings and booking in visitors
- Organizing new starter pack for Studio department.
- Ad hoc duties to support production team
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in a digital environment would be considered a strength
- The ability to work well independently, and under pressure to achieve daily deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Good knowledge of luxury fashion brands and trends
- A positive, can do, efficient, and professional working manner.
- Constantly looking to improve with better solutions for both image quality and productivity
- Keen eye for detail and customer focussed attitude