‘To create the finest retail experiences.’
‘To continuously enhance the quality of the customer experience, the lives of our employees, the performance of our brand partners, the return to our investors and the communities where we do business.’
Why start your journey at McArthurGlen?
- You’ll be part of the best team in the industry, both locally and across our international business
- We are committed to building and operating a world-class organisation where you can progress your career, be collaborative and creative
- You will have the tools and development you need to succeed: we want everyone to love what they do
- You’ll receive an attractive base salary and entitlement to an excellent bonus scheme
- Great benefits varying by country, including 25+ days holiday, fitness allowance, shopping and other discounts and deals, cross-departmental, international projects, opportunities to travel and many more
- 92% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Designer to join the McArthurGlen Creative Services team on a 13-month fixed term contract based at our London Head Office. This role will support the wider in-house graphic design team, designing & defining new concepts, across multiple projects both.
What you'll be doing...
- Working on the detailed briefs for in-centre VM and theatre, challenging the brief and working with the centre teams to conclude and install
- Working with the wider marketing/regional teams on defining the briefs
- Manage the delivery of the approved concepts through to final deliverables, ensuring all artworks are delivered on time and to specification
- Creating guidelines as needed within the design process for local or external executions of design work as needed
- Research, develop and present new creative ideas for discussion/approval at all levels within the business.
- Attending regional meetings as needed to discuss and also present design work.
- Attending daily production meetings with the wider design teams to ensure timelines are met
- To be a key contact between the regional teams, our agencies and the marketing teams, seeking out information and assets as needed to support the design
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous print focused design experience at Senior Designer level from within a B2C environment,.
- Possess an excellent understanding of print production process & in-depth knowledge of materials and finishes
- Excellent understanding of the photography and retouching process
- Proficient in creative suite applications - Photoshop/Illustrator/In-design, Acrobat etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our business. We would love to hear from you so please start your journey with us by applying online with your CV.