The PVH Visual Merchandising team is ultimately responsible for creating and implementing the amazing visual displays we see in our showrooms, at events and in our stores across the UK and Ireland. They act as brand guardians, maintaining the look and feel whilst protecting the strong visual and globally recognized brand aesthetics so many of us have come to identify with so well.
The Visual Merchandise Manager works closely with the Senior VM Manager, to deliver the visual strategy and propositions of TH and CK styling, VM and windows for the full price channel, to establish creative synergy across all divisions. This is a key leadership role with a shared responsibility to train, inspire and motivate an excellent team of experts, to set us apart from other countries across the business and our competitors.
● Ensure yourself and your team, create compelling and impactful in store layouts and installations, with great presentation standards and visually arresting styling
● Be aware of and ensure the implementation of all visual direction provided by Amsterdam head office and use it effectively to support the UK vision for merchandising, windows and styling
● Maintain the “pvh ” corporate vision for merchandising, window and styling standards , whilst adapting them to suit the local market
● Be aware and use all guidelines, adapting where necessary.
● Be aware of current creative and retail trends and know what the competition is doing
● Deliver in conjunction with Amsterdam and the senior vm manager, the execution and delivery of all events, pop ups and maintenance of the same, when required.
● Set installation schedules and planning for visits, collection drops, model stores, guidelines and new store openings.
● Collaborate with the senior vm’s and the senior vm manager on the above to ensure smooth delivery of all guidelines and model store set ups.
● Work and deliver clear milestones with tight deadlines and no surprises, in line with the visual strategy
● Manage the mannequin, prop and shoe distribution for full price
● Manage the distribution of communication and mail outs to full price stores, working in collaboration with the senior vm manager and admin coordinator.
● Create and maintain a training and development schedule including workshops, for the team, vm champs and store teams.
● Identify opportunities to improve delivery performance through cost saving, execution, timing and consistency
● Lead and develop a team, working with the senior vm’s and the rest of the vm team, ensuring regular communication and updates, sending reports when required.
● Working closely with external partners, Amsterdam teams, suppliers and production agencies, ensuring a robust relationship.
The Ideal Candidate
● You’ll have a college course or degree in fashion styling/ vm /art
● You will have 4+ years’ experience in merchandising, styling and window dressing. (window experience is essential)
● You’ll have 3+ years managing a team of direct reports
● You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease
● You’ll be creative, commercially aware and confident decisions maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
● You’ll have experience in pos design and production.
● You’ll be a strong team leader with an ability to manage, motivate and work effectively within a smaller team
● You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace.
● You will have a proactive and solutions orientated mindset always acting with integrity.
● You will have a very strong project and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
● You will live in London/ greater London and are flexible, as will be required to travel.
WHAT WE OFFER
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
Whilst our benefits vary dependent on level, they include
● Up to 50% off CK and TH Retail Purchases
● 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
● Competitive pension plan
● Life insurance cover
● Corporate discount on Dental Insurance
● Health cash plan
● Competitive bonus scheme
● Flexi hours