Job DescriptionStrathberry is looking for a talented and enthusiastic photographer to join the team at our Head Office in Edinburgh.
Working with the creative team, you will be a vital part of producing product and creative imagery for the Strathberry website and social channels.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Capture product stills
- Develop creative direction for social media stills
- Perform quality control on all imagery you produce
- Post production/Retouching and file management
- Assisting Senior Photographer and Studio Manager on shoots in studio and on location
- Maintaining the studio and its equipment
The successful candidate will be part of a positive, passionate, creative, hard-working team and an exciting, rapidly growing, fashion brand.
The Ideal CandidateThe ideal candidate:
- Photography experience and a portfolio
- Good knowledge of Capture One and Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop
- Experience of Apple Mac computers
- Degree in photography is advantageous but not necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly Organised
- DSLR Experience
- Passion for photography
- Interested in the fashion industry
- Some experience of Video capture/Post production is advantageous but not necessary