The Graphic Designer at AMIRI will be responsible for producing a wide range of creative materials in coordination with a team of talented and inspired designers and artists. Additionally, this role oversees a team of Junior Graphic Designers and will be responsible for managing, delegating and coordinating their productivity.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Execute original creative ideas and content from initial concept to final production
- Innovate creative graphic-based campaigns to elevate the aesthetic of the brand through a multitude of channels.
- Execute detailed layouts and designs in line with Company aesthetic
- Manage and support the creation of digital design assets for various departments
- Design effective marketing materials, presentations, signage, promotional content, etc.
- Work closely with all design team members in a collaborative environment.
- Help build and manage the graphics library in coordination with the Brand, PR, and Design teams.
Kindly note: Only applications with portfolios attached or linked to website will be considered for this position.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3-5 years graphic design experience preferred
- B.A. or B.S. in graphic design or related field preferred (Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for traditional degree)
- Proven track record of quality graphics that effectively communicate ideas or concepts
- Working knowledge of entire Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver)
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS, and CMS experience a plus
- Experience producing innovative digital assets and print pieces
- Self-starter, able to work independently as well as with the team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate flexibility when handling multiple projects
- Basic understanding of luxury market and culture