- Design digital content for Carolina Herrera’s website; translate creative into a digital environment that ensures a cohesive Carolina Herrera image across all platforms and regions. Content includes homepage, product pages, editorial landing pages, foundation pages etc.
- Partner with Creative Director and VP of Marketing and Communications on day-to-day creative updates and site changes.
- Participate in new idea sessions and the possible development and execution of those ideas (i.e.: product launches, shopping experiences, marketing campaigns, etc).
- Support manager with Creative design and execution of all advertising needs (banners, content modules, etc.).
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient in: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Acrobat.
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skills.
- BFA / BA in Design, Digital Design, Fine Art or related field.
- Drawing / Illustration skills a plus.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a related field.
- Experience working for a retail/fashion brand or ad agency is a plus.
- Knowledge of e-commerce is a plus.