COOLS is seeking a Graphic Designer to help shape our art direction and interface with various groups within the company, including product, user experience, editorial, merchandising and brand marketing. Here's what you'll do...
- Work with the Creative Director to deliver visual experiences and content.
- Follow brand guidelines to ensure a consistent creative direction.
- Support editorial team and content production for web and email.
- Work jointly with UX team to ensure the most useful solutions for our users.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 3 years user experience, interaction, and/or interface design, with mobile and responsive design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a graphic design-related field or equivalent experience in Graphic Design.
- Excellent self-management over multiple projects and timelines.
- Understanding of core design, including composition, typography and color theory.
- A healthy appetite for all things digital.
- Understanding of User-Centered design to deliver from our customers’ viewpoint.
- Quickly and calmly deliver within short deadlines.
- Fully fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Highly organized PSDs.Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 a plus.Interest and/or experience in the fashion industry a plus.