Graphic Designer: Sea
To conceptualize, execute and design creative collateral for e-commerce, social media, design projects and overall brand needs
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Drives the design & execution of all digital creative (homepage, email, marketing assets, social media, special projects, etc)
- Collaborate on social content strategy (instagram, facebook, pinterest)
- Manage product imagery for web catalog (selects, uploading, editing/retouching)
- Support photographer on web product shoots from start to finish
- Create design comps for any special web projects (site enhancements).
- Digital & print collateral/ brand imagery & packaging
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Understanding of the Sea aesthetic.
- Consistent ability to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize when working on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Very strong typographic skills and perfectionist attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Professional knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom
- Photo editing and retouching skills.
- Understanding of cross browser/device compatibility and usability for web.
- Knowledge of shopify & klaviyo a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university