Baum und Pferdgarten is looking for a talented and fashion forward thinking print designer.
At Baum und Pferdgarten print is an essential part of the brand DNA, and the right candidate will be an important part of the design team in a fast growing and profitable brand in contemporary fashion. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and creative team in the heart of Copenhagen.
As print designer at Baum und Pferdgarten you must have a fundamental experience with the professionel development of print design to textile. You must take charge of the development of prints for our four annual collections. In collaboration with the Creative Directors you will create the visual narrative by translating abstract themes into concrete artistic and commercial prints.
Areas of responsibility:
- Development of all print design in order to assure a coherent brand DNA for our four annual collections including capsules.
- Assist the Creative Directors in designing and developing prints for the four annual collections, following product from first idea to development.
- Keeping up to date on latest trends regarding prints.
- Creating technical print files for suppliers.
- Creating graphic overviews and color charts for suppliers as well as daily communication, follow up and approval of this.
- The creation of all graphic material for presentations, sales books, color charts both internally and externally.
- Manage important calendar dates and handle scheduled deadlines.
- Work closely with the production team to assure the completion of all prints for the collections.
- Create presentation boards to present to full team.
- Prepare material for final collection meetings.
The Ideal Candidate
- +3 years of experience within a similar position and a relevant education.
- Strong graphic qualities.
- Highly proficient in Adobe packages: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Canvas.
- Postive, responsible and structured with a professional attitude.
- Technical and professional experience with all relevant textile print methods and the handling of print files.
- A natural interest in fashion, trends and modern culture.
- You must be flexible and have a holistic approach to the assignments.
- Good communication skills and mastery of English in both written and spoken form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision is a plus but not a must.