As a Print Designer you will be part of the AGNONA design Studio, reporting to Stefano Pilati, where, in a creative and dynamic environment, you will be able to contribute in creating patterns and graphic to be applied on fabrics, embroidery, leather and knitwear.
- Trend and colours extensive research
- Realization of design sketches, creation of print repeat, illustration (by hand or digital), digital manipulation (photoshop or illustrator)
- Presentation of original ideas, concepts and design
- Remastering of all the elements to compose the final design
- Research prints and placement for textile accessories
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant experience of 5 - 7 years in same position
- Hand drawing and painting
- Rendering (Photoshop or Illustrator).
- Excellent use of adobe photoshop and basics of Illustrator