Calvin Klein Accessories - Europe
- Design, research and create collections for CK accessories including soft accessories, hardware and graphics
- Research of key market trends, silhouettes and colours
- Preparing seasonal mood boards, color trends and research (4 collections – 2 main and 2 pre) for bags, small leather goods and belts
- Day to day communication with your product developers on all areas from hardware to materials
- Prepare hand sketches / illustrator
- Color ups in CAD packages
- Prepare technical sketches
- Preparing all design sheets for divisional presentations and sales presentations
- Create sample request forms and ensure all sample request forms are accurate and complete and communicate updates and changes to partners and vendors accordingly
- Adherence to the Divisional Calendar and ability to meet deadlines set by the division to execute the collection
- Working closely and building a strong relationship with the Global Creative Director in NY, in order to strengthen the partnership and design coordination across the regions
- Working closely with peers from the Merchandising and PD departments with the best open and collaborative attitude
The Ideal Candidate
- Education: Degree in Design
- Experience: 6 years of experience Accessories design & graphic design
- Experience in working and visiting factories in Europe and Asia
- Skills: Advanced use of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Excellent hand sketch skill.
- Experience in 3D design (Rhino, etc.)
- Highly organized with the ability to plan according to priority and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good understanding of Calvin Klein DNA and brand awareness
- Competencies: Highly creative with fresh new ideas, with ability to combine creative with commercial restraints.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English a must.
- Availability to travel
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.