About the Company
We are an international fashion design and marketing company at the forefront of our industry. We are timeless, modern, classic and sophisticated. Our all-American designs transcend our men’s, women’s and collection apparel, sportswear, Jeanswear, underwear, tailored, accessories and a range of licensed products such as fragrances and home furnishings. Through these iconic products we strive to engage and inspire our consumers around the world.
In 2013, one of the world’s largest apparel companies, PVH Corp. acquired the complete House of Calvin Klein. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The role of the Product Development is to manage and oversee the development of denim products and follow up until production
He/She will report into the Senior Product Development.
The Product Developer will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Denim line across all categories (pant , shirt , jackets , dress …)
- Liaising daily with direct Vendors on all PD queries
- Create overview for the management
- Check and ensure all development on time
- Key Responsible for managing all sampling of denim collection per season across 1st proto to final pre-production samples
- Daily administrative PLM–Managing the BOM creations, ensuring all information is correct and regularly updated across styles/vendor
- Create, Maintain and Upload all comments per proto stage into PLM
- Work closely with the wash developer to assure correct fabric and stretchability
- Work closely with Merchandising , tech team and design to follow development and mock up
- Sending and Tracking all Samples sent and received
- Work with vendors to assure sustainable product and update the system for green wash
- Work closely with Calendar to ensure all deadlines
- Support peers on all Product development queries from the Design and Merchandise team with the best open and collaborative attitude
- Education: Graduate preferably with a higher education background in Fashion industry
- 2-3 years ‘Product Development experience within a fashion environment
- Highly organized
- Proactive team player
- High understanding of full Product Development Process from Start to Finish
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English a must
- Able to plan and mange own workload , handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Appreciation of the Creative process
- Flexible attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to liaise with and build good internal and external working relationships.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Able to work within PLM system- preferable background working in similar Soft wear programs
- Good understanding of Calvin Klein DNA and brand awareness