Position Description and responsibilities:
The Product Development is responsible to add in system all information’s for the design team, sketch (created by design) and BOM (trims files). The key objective is to update all adjustment for design and PD team. In total collaboration with design and PD, follow up collection and product. Help design team with presentation
- Reports into the Senior Director Sourcing & Production Denim
- Works closely with the Design and PD to assure changes to the styles and create all information’s in system to assure development and SMS is executed in the right way
- Main responsible to make all entries and updates in PLM in regards to BOM from proto to production.
- Informing our PD and Factory with the style requirements (GWS) in close collaboration with design and PD through the PLM system.
- Assisting PD and Design in the preparation for all major presentations.
- Coordinates and ensures that all the systems are updated and matching as per internal information. Responsible for update throughout the collection.
- Takes a pro-active role, initiative and action, be part of the full denim team
- Help the PD for tracking the Samples.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience: at least 6 year’s experience in PD experience, within a fashion environment
- Passion for Denim, fabrics and production
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Able to work in PLM or easy to adapt to new system.
- Positive mentality
- Living (or willing to) in the Netherlands
- Passion for Denim
- Organized and flexible