Reports to: Calvin Klein Marketing Director.
The Calvin Klein Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for the product marketing operations for several of Calvin Klein’s product divisions across the EMEA+ region. He/ She will be responsible for the development and implementation of dedicated marketing communication and product support programs for these divisions. The role involves collaborating with different teams in order to build well-rounded programs that cover all consumer touch-points including digital assets. He/ She will be a key support to our divisions, monitoring, facilitating and assisting lookbook shoots and creation of the go-to-market tools for the quarterly market launches.
The Sr. Product Manager will be the link to the creative studio, ensuring briefings are clear and manage the delivery expectations when it comes to timing, concept and resources for all parties. The role is mainly focused on Europe, but will work together with counterparts in global regions for best-practice and knowledge sharing. The candidate ideally has experience in the fashion industry working for large global companies in fast-moving fashion, sportswear and/or luxury groups.
- Develop product marketing tools, market launch material and yearly and seasonal calendar in line with the brand positioning and commercial goals
- Build and execute go-to-market strategies to support the product divisions with development and distribution of material
- Asset development: prepare thorough briefs for creative agencies (internal or external) that include consumer insights, ROI insights from previous campaigns, business direction, marketing communications strategy, clear calendar and list of priorities. Follow the asset development process to make sure all is delivered on time and within budget
- Roll-out of assets: work with the teams in order to develop dedicated content for all consumer touch points
- Processing division requests for the studio and ensuring that all information is accurate, detailed with specific information required for our studio team to develop creative concepts
- Initiate regular meetings with divisions to establish requirements for market launch and yearly needs
- Lead the coordination of the creation of seasonal lookbooks and market launch support tools
- Approach new seasonal strategy with KPI’s using customer research data and analytics where possible
- Prepare presentations that provides overview of what has been achieved, best practices and learnings
- Manage & Coach Sr. Product Coordinator
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 5 years working experience in product marketing in international fashion, apparel or luxury companies
- University or similar degree in marketing or communications
- Used to working in multi-cultural, multi-lingual and global environments
- Passionate with entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong communication skills in English, additional languages would be an added benefit
- Strong Project management skills: a true multi-tasker. Highly organized, responsible, flexible and able to make decisions
- Collaborative and problem solving mentality: able to build strong connections across different levels of the organization and within the team
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality