About the Company
We are an international fashion design and marketing company at the forefront of our industry. We are timeless, modern, classic and sophisticated. Our all-American designs transcend our men’s, women’s and collection apparel, sportswear, Jeanswear, underwear, tailored, accessories and a range of licensed products such as fragrances and home furnishings. Through these iconic products we strive to engage and inspire our consumers around the world.
In 2013, one of the world’s largest apparel companies, PVH Corp. acquired the complete House of Calvin Klein. Together, as a global, action-oriented company characterized by commitment and achievement, we strive to attract people who will help take our brands and business to new levels.
The role of the Senior Product Development is to manage and oversee the development of Bags and Small leather goods across the accessories line.
He/She will report into the Product Development Director.
The Senior Product Developer will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the Women’s Accessories line across Bags and Small Leather goods
- Liaising daily with Buying office and direct Vendors on all PD queries
- Strong understanding of costing to reach Target Margins and Target FOB’s
- Check and ensure the handover of SRF’s and Technical information to Buying offices and direct vendors
- Key Responsible for managing all sampling of women’s collection per season across 1st proto to final pre-production samples
- Daily administrative PLM–Managing the BOM creations, ensuring all information is correct and regularly updated across styles/vendor requests and SAP interface
- Create, Maintain and Upload all comments per proto stage into PLM
- Work closely with the R&D Manager to request/enquire Materials selected for price and suitability
- Work closely with Merchandising to follow through assortment and requests from markets
- Approving lap dips and maintaining seasonal Hardware Library
- Sending and Tracking all Samples sent and received
- Support coordination between Soft Accessories and Handbags for reference materials when needed
- Work closely on Critical Path Calendar to ensure timelines and deadlines are met
- Support peers on all Product development queries from the Design and Merchandise team with the best open and collaborative attitude
- Education: Graduate preferably with a higher education background in Fashion industry
- 5-6 years ‘Product Development experience within a fashion or accessories environment
- Highly organized
- Proactive team player
- High understanding of full Product Development Process from Start to Finish
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English a must
- Able to plan and mange own workload , handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Appreciation of the Creative process
- Flexible attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to liaise with and build good internal and external working relationships.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Able to work within PLM system- preferable background working in similar Soft wear programs
- Good understanding of Calvin Klein DNA and brand awareness