The TH Marketing & Communications department has 3 key objectives:
1. Drive traffic and conversion @ full price
2. Consistently bring the brand to life in the markets
3. Be a pro-active business partner
Its scope includes setting strategies, and giving direction and servicing the business of its ‘clients’: Divisions, Countries, Departments, Licensing Partners and Senior Management. It is the point of liaison between client needs, the brand and the final consumer.
Our core competences cover a wide variety of capabilities: brand management, corporate communications, advertising, media management, promotion management, trade marketing, campaign creation, in-store marketing (POS), digital marketing, social media, event management, sponsoring, PR management and celebrity endorsement.
The Digital Marketing Team is part of the Consumer Journey team, which oversees all consumer touch points inside the company including paid media, CRM, Social media and Sales Activation. One of the Digital Marketing team’s main contact is the ecom team. In close collaboration with them and our in house agency we develop seasonal content that holds brand and commercial relevance.
We are looking for a digital native, someone who understands or wants to learn what makes content work. You are super-organized, a team player, can articulate your thoughts in a coherent a logical manner so other people can understand your perspective of things. You are a content omnivore, and know exactly what’s going to be next on the trending list.
This role is responsible for the execution, delivery and distribution of digital content for the EU markets and servicing our other regions (APAC and US) and reports into the Digital Content Manager.
- Be the first point of contact for any content needs from other departments.
- Support the Digital Content Manager on the delivery of multi-channel projects from brief to completion.
- Manage the development and delivery of the Tommy.com Sale seasons (2 per year).
- Work closely with the Omni-channel team to deliver content and assets to support
Stores of the Future in multiple markets
- Brief and distribute localized content.
- Manage the day to day relationship with the translation vendor.
- Ensure internal and regional teams are kept up to date on project developments, sharing
- updates and assets efficiently and on time.
- Write briefs for content updates to the global Tommy website
- Interpret business briefs from CRM and ecommerce into cohesive creative briefs for the internal agency.
- Maintain and update Digital Content calendar, collating key milestone dates from
- Product Marketing and the wider Consumer Journey teams.
- Build close working relationships with your counterparts within the ecommerce, CRM, Product Marketing and creative teams.
- Manage assets on the Brand Portal (internal server).
- Support the wider Digital Marketing team when required.
- Deputize for the Digital Content Manager during vacations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in digital content for a fashion, sport or publisher
- Digital Savvy
- Strong collaborator
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably one other language.
- Video or digital production background is a plus.
- Team player who is proactive and hands on.
- Google Sheets, Excel, Keynote and PowerPoint are your Swiss Army knife.
- Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator knowledge a plus.