Collection design and development of Massimo Dutti's Denim pieces according to the established Massimo Dutti client and achieving one solid collection completed with concepts and qualities.
- Search for fashion trends information to be up to date and assure an innovative collection according to the commercial characteristics of Massimo Dutti brand.
- Inspiration shopping trips to top reference cities for the brand, searching the relevant information for new collections.
- Put together and search information for the moodboards, colors and materials for each collection section.
- Sketch models and prepare the technical datasheet for samples development
- Research, development and selection of the fabrics, washes which are going to be worked with, to simplify the timing of development and guarantee good finishing of the sample collection.
- To follow up the development process of the samples and their possible improvements.
- Product development trips to production countries, to guarantee the fulfillment of the timing and qualities.
- To interact with other departments of the brand to get a clear vision of what the collection needs.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 4 years of experience as a designer in denim pieces for a well-known fashion brand.
- Orientation towards luxury and high quality materials.
- Sensitivity towards Massimo Dutti product and identification with the brand’s style and aesthetics.