We are looking for a talented Fashion Designer to join ZARA Woman department.
· In collaboration with the buying and commercial teams, you will be in charge of creating and developing different collections being responsible for your garmets from conception up to delivery.
· You will research and establish the trends that will define the new season, working on moodboards and inspiration.
· You will select fabrics, colour charts, fasteners and appliqués.
· You will create technical forms and you will have to coordinate with our in house pattern-making department to create the first prototype.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for somebody strongly fashion-oriented, dynamic, flexible and team player
· 3 years experience in similar position
· Experience in working with patternmakers in the atelier.
· Hand sketching skills and also use of Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Interest in Contemporary Culture: fashion, Design, Photography and Art
· Digital portfolio of your projects (tumblr, blog, web,…)
· Available to travel and work full time
· Available to live in La Coruña, Spain