We are looking for a talented Knitwear Designer to join ZARA ladieswear department.
You will be in permanent contact with fashion market trends. At inditex we launch new collections on a weekly basis with new designs and proposals that improve our product. We renew and adapt to trends to be up to date and be able to offer our clients what they are looking for.
· In collaboration with the buying and commercial teams, you will be in charge of creating and developing different collections being responsible for your garmets from conception up to delivery.
· You will research and establish the trends that will define the new season.
· You will select fabrics, colour charts, fasteners and appliqués.
· You will create technical forms and create the first prototype.
· You will have to be in contact with and monitor our suppliers and follow up on production stage.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for people who are strongly fashion-oriented, dynamic, flexible and team workers.
· 2/5 years experience in similar position.
· Use of Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Interest in Contemporary Culture: fashion, Design, Photography and Art.
· Digital portfolio of your projects (tumblr, blog, web,…)
· Available to travel and work full time.
· Available to live in La Coruña, Spain