ISKO™ is looking for a full-time Category Manager & Fabric Specialist in Zurich, Switzerland. The right candidate has a passion for design, premium quality garment and the athleisure sector.
THE WORLD’S LEADING INGREDIENT BRAND IN QUALITY DENIM MANUFACTURING
ISKO™ revolutionized the way we experience woven technology. With endless creative solutions, services and premium fabric performance, ISKO™ gives consumers the freedom to enjoy all kinds of styles through their favourite brands. The ISKO™ brand is trusted worldwide by big fashion players in the following segments: (Premium) Denim; Haute Couture; Ready-to-wear; Casual wear; Streetwear, Sportswear and Athleisure. In order to work closely with their clients and stakeholders, ISKO™ has offices in over 30 countries in the world. This creates the ability to reach new markets and to provide clients a unique and customized brand experience.
The world of a Category Manager & Fabric Specialist @ ISKO™ As a Category Manager & Fabric Specialist, every day offers new challenges. You are an innovator with a commercial mindset. You have the ability to form a strategy and work autonomously to achieve targets. It is your responsibility to map out collections, which means you are passionate about the performance of fabrics, trims and garments. Managing and co-ordinating the development of garments are key activities in performing your job. ISKO’s Category Manager & Fabric Specialist has an understanding of timelines and targets but is flexible enough to work in a dynamic environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Identify fabrics and trims, thinking about quality standard and price;
- Define and set-up seasonal colour card – fabric and trims;
- Set up the seasonal line-list with target retail and FOB price, product name and number;
- Set-up base for product matrix;
- Define seasonal best-sellers and sales focus;
- Stay within defined SKUs and steer these within design;
- Follow the development of the garments with the factory and stakeholders;
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements;
- Appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes;
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products;
- Support on Lookbook set-up and photography shoots;
- Support on copy concerning product descriptions.
- Background in design, garment/fabric development or textiles;
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the athleisure sector;
- Have the relevant permissions to work in Switzerland;
- Native in the region and fluent in Business English;
- Ability to travel Nationwide as well as internationally.
Do you want to be a part of something innovative in the athleisure clothing industry?
If you share our values and if you are excellent in relationship management and service delivery, then we would like to hear from you.
We consider your job application when you meet the requirements.English is the working language at ISKO™, so please send your application in English.
To learn more about the ISKO™ Company and our products, please visit: http://www.isko.com.tr/
Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/iskodenim/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/iskodenim/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ISKODENIM