Would you like to be part of a creative and dynamic design team? Do you have a strong design identity and passion for men’s accessories?
We are looking for a Designer – Men’s Accessories to join our Head Office design team. This role will report into the Head of Accessories and is offered on a local full time permanent contract.
What you will do:
- Build the men’s accessories range (including bags, shoes and soft accessories).
- Set design goals for your department.
- Research extensively in both 2d and 3d within the set timescales.
- Identify future trends and key items for your categories in line with the COS aesthetics.
- Lead fit sessions.
- Monitor and react to how the department’s customer is affected by trends.
- Responsible for and drive research for the department.
- Coordinate the assortment aligned with the COS aesthetics.
- Constant reviewing of the assortment and taking actions accordingly.
- Develop and communicate visual information to all relevant functions.
- Ensure that the collection caters for all customer groups.
- Constantly monitor and react to sales and seek new selling opportunities.
- Communicate department goals and results throughout the organization as required.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for:
- Certifiable design qualification ideally within accessories.
- Previous experience as an established Accessories Designer (ideally within men’s accessories).
- Ideally previous experience leading small teams.
- Strong team player.
- Strong design identity.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Have a wide technical knowledge and strong 3-dimensional sense.
- Strong sensitivity to fabrication and colour.
- High level of awareness of current trends.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
Why choose us?
Since we started our journey in 2007, we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are dedicated to recruiting great people by offering an inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program
- A range of long service benefits.
Please note this position is offered on a local contract, therefore you should have the legal right to work in the UK. If you are interested in applying for this position please submit your CV, cover letter and relevant portfolio.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.