We are seeking a full time Experienced Couture Design Consultant / Vendeuse with a minimum of 3 years experience in the bespoke Couture Bridal or Eveningwear field. Luxury must be at the core of their being, with strong technical knowledge of fabrics, garment design and construction, a meticulous eye for detail and immaculate customer service. Above all the candidate must be creative and possess love and integrity for looking after clients at this level, helping create their perfect bespoke dress.
The role will be multifaceted and will involve offering our global clients the highest level of customer service at all times, whether designing on the client, in client appointments or over the phone/email, or assisting other team members during client appointments. The candidate will operate with dedication and pride as part of the driven Phillipa Lepley 20 strong team.
In between taking care of clients, the role will grow and develop to the candidate’s strengths. We are interested to hear where each candidate could add value to the company with their personally defined skills. (For example, this may be admin orientated, social media, IT, photography, shop merchandising and maintenance, fitting, embellishment).
We are looking for a warm, charming, punctual and genuine team player with interpersonal skills, strong values and integrity. We value initiative and creativity supported by dedication and a strong work ethic. We offer a great working environment, value our employees and aim to ensure that individuals enjoy job satisfaction whilst developing to their full potential.
The Ideal Candidate
· Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
· Passionate about bespoke bridal-wear and fashion.
· Strong time management skills and prioritisation with the ability to work under
specific and tight timelines.
· A problem solving mindset.
· Extremely meticulous and detail oriented.
· The ability to multitask and demonstrate flexibility.
· A good team player.
· Extremely organised and coordination comes as second nature.
· A professional and discrete attitude.
· Highly driven and pro-active.
· Highly creative individual.
· Knowledge of Mac essential.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
· Has a knack for engaging and delivering positive commercial results through a warm
and professional personal manner when seeing clients at bespoke appointments.
· Creative with the ability to think out of the box.
· High understanding of couture garment design, construction and fabrication.
· Showcases excellent interpersonal and high level of communicative skills.
· Has a healthy track record of selling couture bridal dresses or eveningwear.
· To have previous experience working for a couture house or environment.
· Has a healthy track record of setting up and growing successful social media
platforms within the luxury sector.
· Ability to photograph work at a semi-professional level.
· Interest in social media activity.
· Digitally and technologically savvy.
· Has a keen eye for design, typography and layout.
· Has excellent copywriting skills.
· Has an understanding of social metrics and is able to interpret data into actionable
insights and learnings.
· BA in Design, Textiles, Fashion, Visual Communications, Marketing, Media Relations
or related field.
· Work experience within Luxury sector, Embellishment, Fashion Sales or design -
Digital, Social Media, Communications, Marketing, or related field.
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience within the luxury fashion industry or related
IDEAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
· Proficiency in Mac Adobe Suite such as Photoshop
· Proficiency in Mac Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
· Small and friendly multi tasking team.
· Opportunity to join a unique and visionary couture brand that is continually pushing
the boundaries of bridal and eveningwear design through art and innovation.
· We offer a great working environment, value our employees and aim to ensure that
individuals enjoy job satisfaction whilst developing to their full potential.