Ignite Your Potential
The VP Design of Global Calvin Klein Underwear Women’s works closely with the EVP of Design Operations and Global Merchandising, Product Development and all cross-functional areas providing the strategic direction to advance the Women’s business to its potential.
- Lead a team of designers to establish the strategic stylistic direction for Women’s Global product that addresses the needs of diverse buyers while maintaining brand integrity.
- Manage the creation of computer aided design (CAD) presentations for internal use market presentations
- Partner with Marketing to create style name and descriptions for new groups and silhouettes in line with brand identity.
- Liaison between global regional teams utilizing external and internal cross-functional teams to facilitate product assortment, color flow, and targeted price points in accordance with global alignment.
- Partner with cross-functional product development leads to build off-cycle product initiatives
- Ability to manage lead time development partnering with Product Development and Raw Materials teams to maintain deliverables
- Manage Design Development Calendar including all internal and external calendars for multiple deliverables
- Prioritize tasks to ensure resource efficiency and effectiveness
- Establish, monitor, and adhere to product timelines to ensure on time delivery
- Report to EVP Design Operations and Global Merchandising to ensure calendar adherence, assortment focus, and aesthetic continuity with the Calvin Klein brand
- Partner with Supply Chain to establish costs for line development understanding pricing strategies and goals
The Ideal Candidate
Be a part of the experience.
- 10+ years of experience in design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel