Responsible for executing the technical design process from development to final fit. Analyzing and evaluating garments with correct fit and construction specifications.
- Partner with Design, internal Pattern Maker's and PD to translate Design intent into product technical specifications.
- Create and update specification tech packs, including detailed technical sketches, graded measurements and construction details from developemnt through to production.
- Issue final production grading.
- Attend product fitting throughout Design and Production process working closely with cross- functional team.
- Ensure Coach's fit standard is maintained throughout each season.
- Lead communication with overseas vendor's on product category regarding construction and fit.
- Confirming label and marketing placement instructions for conformance to standards.
- Ensure completion of style approval is to seasonal cirtical path.
- Identify opportunities for cost engineering improvement and raw material optimisation.
- Deliver product to the required technical standards and mange non- compliant product.
- Adhere to Coach SOP’s.
The Ideal CandidateThe accomplished individual will possess...
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Technical Design.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of garment construction and fit standards.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com. #LI-MH1Req ID: 41384