What You Will Do
The primary responsibilities of the Associate Designer are to provide design work of innovative and technologically advanced products that meet the needs of the company’s customers and end users and which in turn drives company sales and profits. Accountable for the creative production of designs to enhance the product category. Brings a track record of skillful technical design with creativity and ingenuity.
How You Will Make A Difference
- Contributes in designing a product line.
- Tracks a design schedule to ensure a timely completion following the predetermined product development calendar.
- Researches industry and product periodicals for new information.
- Partners with material sourcing to develop innovative fabrications.
- Creates and communicates visual presentations.
- Partners with developers to create innovative and technologically advanced products.
- Participate in consumer research.
The Ideal Candidate
What You Bring
- 3-5 years of experience in a design related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Design (apparel), or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in flat sketching expertise.
- Hands-on experience with CAD software.
- Working knowledge of formulating color palettes.
- Working knowledge and understanding of apparel construction
- Proficient communications skills.
- Working knowledge of product cycles.