• Creating and distributing detailed tech packs.
• Attending sample fittings; evaluating the fit of each sample and providing solutions to problems.
• Regularly reviewing size specifications, grade rules, and figure types to ensure size range meets company objectives.
• Working with materials and production vendors to troubleshoot problems in production and/or budget.
• Reviewing lab test reports and communicating necessary improvements to vendors.
• Following set timelines to ensure all deadlines are achieved.
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ yrs Technical Design experience
- Experience fitting and correcting patterns for overseas vendors
- Knowledge of high-end garment construction
- Ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take direction and maintain a sense of urgency
- Ability to work with a hands-on sample and pattern room
- Domestic experience a plus, but not a requirement
- Gerber and PLM experience a plus, but not a requirement