· Assist in concept and research development for seasonal deliveries.
· Update line sheets and facilitate work flow as needed.
· Create flat mechanical and hand sketches for presentation boards and tech packs.
· Review sketches with design leaders and create tech packs.
· Attend fittings and keep records as related to updated styles and tech packs.
· Assist in the sourcing and approval of fabric samples, lab dips, strike-off's and other development materials.
· Schedule and coordinate meetings with cross functional partners as needed.
· Evaluate and maintain pertinent files and records, databases and other records.
· Responsible for organizing and maintaining periodicals, artwork, garments and trims.
· Follow up and coordinate all ongoing projects in order to meet stated deadlines.
· Performs additional duties and assignments, as requested.
The Ideal Candidate
· Major in Design or a related field
· Must be able to work 20-30 hours a week
· Recent graduate of Bachelor’s program at accredited college or university preferred
· Effective project management skills
· Computer skills to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook calendar management
· Self-motivated, ability to multi-task, problem solving skills, initiative, drive, creativity and flexibility are essential
· Knowledge of the brand, as well as other luxury brands and competitors in the contemporary market
· Attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills