Are you looking for a fast-growing company where you can work with style, passion and entrepreneurial spirit? Join our team at Vestiaire Collective!
The Onsite campaigns coordinator is responsible for executing the campaign planning strategy. You will be dedicated to implementing and coordinating the required plan at a global and regional level, reporting to the Senior Engagement Manager.
What you will be doing :
- Activate required action plan to meet engagement conversion rate targets
- Implement the campaign and promotional activity calendar in the projet management tool
- Coordinate the campaigns and promotional activity execution accross all multiple markets and devices
- In charge of coordinating all stakeholders requests and briefs : Countries, Category Managers, Community etc.
- Follow up and liaise all briefs and requests with the Content Production team
- Ensure all involved stakeholders have been informed and briefed in about campaign activities
- Oversee daily visual campaigns and testing (Q&A) on the site accross all markets and devices
- Support in analysing the campaigns performance
- Build project management skillset to ensure full visibility and advancement on topics
- Build an entrepreneurial behaviour, being proactive and bringing ideas
- Work hand in hand with local and central team
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are :
- Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing, fashion, communication
- Pro-active, highly motivated, detail oriented and process driven individual with excellent numerical and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with an ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work as part of a team and but also work autonomously.
- Flexible attitude with the ability to cope with evolving business requirements of a rapidly growing business.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- Experience in Google Analytics is a plus.
- Good English communication skills is required (speaking, reading & writing). Good French communication skills is preferred.
What we offer
- A passionate job on a permanent contract based in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential;
- The opportunity to growth in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA;
- The possibility to work with a dynamic and multidisciplinary teams.
If you are ready to join our fast paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you to a phone interview