HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. We work on innovative projects with passion and enthusiasm and create space for a variety of working methods. In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our digital transformation and to contribute new ideas – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Internship: HUGO Transformation
HUGO BOSS AG | Metzingen near Stuttgart | Germany | Full-time
We search a motivated and proactive Intern (m/f/d) for a period of 6 months to join our HUGO Transformation team starting on August, 15th 2019.
The purpose of HUGO Transformation is to digitalize the design and development process of the HUGO brand and balance physical and digital touch points in order to engage our customers in a unique personal way making HUGO the leading contemporary fashion and lifestyle brand.
After outlining the new Operating Model, which supports HUGO growth plans we are in the middle of experimenting, piloting and testing prior to full implementation.What you can expect:
- You will work in a self-dependent, autonomous and target-orientated way on a number of challenging projects in an international context
- Your core focus will be supporting our HUGO Transformation team implementing the Operating Model, which fulfills and supports HUGO growth plans
- You will analyze and process data and trend reports and consolidate the results using analytic tools
- Further, you will support our HUGO Transformation Communication team by providing relevant information to internal and external stakeholders
- Work packages such as status updates and conducting various analysis will also come out of workshops, requirements from several stakeholders and as well as the HUGO Transformation Project Management Office.
- You will apply Agile working methodologies and collaborate in new ways of working (according to the Transformation @ HUGO BOSS principles)
- Studies related to (International) Business or Economics, Business Administration, Innovation Management, Retail Management
- First experiences in Project Management or any other administrative / coordinative tasks would be a benefit
- Strong skills in English language (spoken in written) are essential, German would be a plus but not required
- Very good practical experiences & high affinity with numbers and in MS Microsoft especially with Excel and other analytic tools
- Ability to work in a responsible and independent way
- High degree of readiness to learn and perform
- Manage difficult tasks as “problem solver” with “hands on” mentality
- Innovative mindset
- Addiction to Branded Fashion, Lifestyle, Luxury and/or Sporting Goods industry
- High interest working in a dynamic and challenging international environment
- Networking events especially for interns e.g. weekly intern breakfast
- A modern campus with a great canteen and a free gym, soccer and beach volleyball field
- An international and dynamic working environment with flexible working hours