Job DescriptionYour responsibilities:
- You are responsible for SEO initiatives focusing on technical optimization of our website as well as new features
- You are continuously monitoring and identifying errors of technical SEO KPIs (e.g. page speed, crawlability and sitemaps) while creating solution oriented concepts
- You are conducting SEO market and competitors analysis for Mytheresa with additional focus on search engines such as Baidu and Naver
- You are performing consistent keyword analysis, reports and quality assurance.
- Become part of the Performance Marketing team and work closely within the department as well as cross-department with Product Owners and IT
The Ideal CandidateYour qualifications:
- Minimum of 2+ years working experience in SEO or a similar online marketing field.
- High interest in new technologies as well as in optimizing multi-lingual e-commerce sites for search engines beyond Google and Bing
- Very good understanding of technical SEO (Indexing, Crawling, JS)
- Willingness to learn, readiness of mind and self-initiative as well as solution oriented thinking
- Good written and spoken English language skills