Reporting to the Global Ecommerce Manager and Asia Pacific Sales Manager in your role as Ecommerce Manager you will be an ambassador for our company values. It is the positive attitude of our colleagues who focus on constant improvement whilst keeping it simple and the entrepreneurial spirit of our teams that makes the difference to our customers and business partners. We believe that our colleagues are the key to our success.
You will be working within the COS Korea team based in Seoul, in one of the central functions in the COS sales team. You will work closely with all other departments within the sales team as well as buying, store sales and marketing teams. We are looking for an enthusiastic and sales driven person with a deep interest in fashion and the online business.
What you will do
· Defining and developing COS Digital Sales strategy in cohesion with the overall seamless sales strategy and COS brand vision.
· Drive the development of sales growth across all online markets. As the Ecommerce Manager you will work on developing, implementing and enhancing the Korean ecommerce strategy and website functionality.
· You will be a key driver to further COS growth online. Being responsible for setting, following up and achieving goals for your business area.
· Constantly optimize COS customer offer and visibility in Korea
· Manage, motivate and inspire your Ecommerce team to achieve the sales and growth goals as well as the company goals.
· Drive Sales - Maximize selling and create the best shopping experience through garment rotation.
· It’s your responsibility to follow up and analyze the sales development and take necessary actions based on those results together with your team and Global E-commerce and the Marketing department.
· Responsible for the entire operation of e-commerce in Korea in cooperation with IT, marketing department and logistics including: fulfilment, shipping, content production, online merchandising and promotions, customer retention, and customer experience.
· Budgeting and P&L responsibility for the online channel together with the controllers
· Drive customers-, web and sales analysis leading to actions
· Analyze and assess the effectiveness of the e-commerce operations and current needs based on new technology and market competition
· Manage and drive the online activity planning in line with the seamless sales strategy
· Drive the business forward by constant improvement in everything we do. The responsibility includes implementing new methods, systems and always improving the way of working.
· Leading by example, you develop your team *fast paced, changing business needs
· Responsible for giving input on assortment and online product flow in cooperation with the global team
· Work towards yearly targets and merchandising goals in accordance with COS Online team and Store sales goals.
How you will do it:
· Always act with trust and integrity.
· Lead by example and be a role model for our values.
· Proactively work towards business goals.
· Communicate in a clear way to colleagues and business partners.
· Support the development of others.
· Take ownership for your own learning and development.
· Strive to work in a sustainable way.
The Ideal Candidate
· At least 2 years previous experience in a similar position
· Proven leadership qualities
· Strong commercial awareness - top of the mind is always to sell more
· Strong interest in e-commerce, digital development and competitor analysis
· Analytical skills
· Spoken and written language skills: Native Korean and native-level English