Acne Studios is seeking a creative Front-End Developer to join our Digital Commerce department. Your primary responsibility is developing high quality interactive content while being able to meet sharp deadlines for acnestudios.com.
You will be working closely with our Design, Merchandising and Marketing teams developing modern features on acnestudios.com across multiple locales using our e-commerce platform. You will play a key role in the day-to-day enhancement of our online store in order to deliver an exceptional shopping experience that is expected from Acne Studios.
We are looking for someone with exceptional attention to detail, a creative problem-solver and a team player with a keen interest in technology, fashion & design.
- Translate creative ideas into interactive web features
- Implement design into pixel-perfect, UX-friendly web experiences while meeting business requirements
- Work collaboratively with developers, merchandisers, content publishers and creative team members
- Find elegant solutions to complex problems and overcome challenges within agreed deadlines
- Execute and maintain product and collection launches across multiple languages
- Experience with web development tools for debugging cross browser/devices
- Support testing and implementation of new features and functionality enhancements
- Proactively QA own work
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience building responsive, modular CSS with SASS that complies with W3C standards
- Ability to swiftly produce prototypes of design ideas. Comfortable developing interactive features
- Understanding of e-commerce site architecture and maintenance
- Ability to work under high pressure and meeting tight deadlines in an ever-changing environment while maintaining accuracy
- Skilled in writing simple and elegant code with attention to detail considering performance, scalability and browser support
- Excellent knowledge of web design standards and practices
- Usage of version control systems: e.g. Git
As we interview candidates continuously we kindly ask you to register your application as soon as possible