We are looking for a UX designer to join our Digital Creative team within the Digital Commerce department. This role will be central in the rapid creative and commercial expansion of our online presence.
UX plays an important part of Acne Studios ambition to maintain its leading position and being a forefront in future digital fashion. In this position you will be central to the creative design web development process, ensuring the input from the Creative Director is implemented.
The most important aspect of the role is to develop UX design solutions that meet our high expectations on both user experience and brand image. As this role will interact heavily with several stakeholders, the right candidate will need the ability to proactively manage people and deadlines with ease.
- Continuously develop the user experience on acnestudios.com by creating best in class consumer experience
- Develop, and execute smart, unexpected creative solutions as well as maintain brand identity aesthetics
- Create effective design solutions to complex problems with easy to understand, aesthetically appealing and consistent user experiences
- Follow a user-centered approach by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site analytics, and user research findings
- Seek ways to enhance e-commerce experience, focusing on mobile and responsive design first
- Own significant design responsibilities for the site & new projects and work collaboratively with developers for implementation
- Pro-actively push the level of quality in both thinking and execution
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer or similar role.
- Fluency in best practices for web-based and mobile information architecture and responsive design, as well as deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Online portfolio or work samples demonstrating a variety of user-centered design solutions
- Experience of UX work within e-commerce
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to propose strong new directions, solutions and concepts
- Strong planning, organizational, social and problem-solving skills
- Well-versed in contemporary culture
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English
This recruitment is handled by Progress by People. You will be forwarded to their website when you apply.