Eytys is working towards becoming a next-gen, fully digitalized organization, developing new and innovative ways to communicate with customers as well as conduct operations. To achieve this, Eytys will develop a new e-commerce unit to create the ultimate online customer experience.
In connection to this, Eytys is looking for an E-commerce Manager to join the team at Eytys Head Office in Stockholm. The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in e-commerce as well as a passion for online marketing and sales. You will work to further develop Eytys e-commerce platform and manage all aspects of our online sales and digital presence.
The E-commerce manager will be responsible for Eytys direct-to-consumer business, working with all aspects of the e-commerce: commercial, logistical, technical and customer success. You will work in close collaboration with in-house PR/Design and logistics team and report to Eytys CEO.
As Eytys E-commcerce manager, you will:
- Be responsible for Eytys e-commerce, website and other digital platforms
- Be responsible for the operations of our e-commerce, customer service and logstics
- Work with analytics and marketing to increase sales and conversion rates
- Work on continuously improving and innovating the Eytys e-commerce experience
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should:
- Have 3-4 years experience working e-commerce and/or digital marketing
- Have proven results of online sales, preferably within retail
- Have a vast knowledge of e-commerce systems and platforms
- Demonstrate strong leadership and management skills
- Be experienced working with digital analysis and marketing tools
- Have strong communicative skills in written and spoken English
- Have strong planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Be comfortable in a fast pace environment
- Be comfortable working both individually and in teams