Totême is looking for an experienced ecommerce professional to join our team in Stockholm. As Ecommerce Director, you will play a key role in securing future expansion and taking Totême to the next level.
- Develop, manage and implement a growth-oriented online strategy and plan for digital sales and international expansion.
- Deliver results and growth in digital sales based on analysis, existing information and data.
- Set clear objectives, deliver results and follow-up.
- Coordinate the ecommerce business operations with other relevant teams, such as buying and logistics.
- Contribute with knowledge from the digital sphere, such as trends, new technology, automation and innovation within ecommerce technology.
- Spread knowledge internally and drive associated development projects.
- Coach, motivate and lead the ecommerce team. Attract and recruit new team members as the company expands in Sweden and internationally.
- Actively contribute to management with knowledge and analysis.
- Manage and develop the department budget and staff.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience from leading and developing digital sales in a strong entrepreneurial organization with a focus on expansion, preferably with a similar fashion and lifestyle brand.
- Experience working with and developing clear strategies and processes for the entire value chain within ecommerce, focusing on sales, analysis and follow-up.
- Comfortable working operationally with the implementation of various online collaborations, campaigns and activities.
- Experience from building and developing a successful team.
- Experience from working with a strong lifestyle brand is crucial.
- Confident, solution-oriented and hands on.
- Highly structured with strong organizational skills.
- Business and result-oriented with a strong commercial drive.
- Has the ability to work both operationally and strategically.
- Strong analytical skills with a broad understanding of working with and taking decisions based on existing information and data.
- A strong leader with the ability to motivate, inspire, challenge and create commitment within the organization.
- Has a positive attitude and is a strong team player with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Competent in building and developing relationships, both internally and externally.
- Fluent in English.