An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Director to cover the maternity leave of our Head of Ecommerce. You will have a strong track record in a retail ecommerce and demonstrable experience delivering strong sales growth.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ownership of Ecommerce at Anya Hindmarch.
- Management of a team of seven with four direct reports.
- Responsible for the overall commercial trading of the Global, US, European and Japanese websites.
- Development of the trading and marketing of the Japan Ecommerce site.
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the Ecommerce business, including business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organisational goals and implications are factored into Ecommerce projects.
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop Ecommerce solutions.
- Generate and propose new sales and marketing initiatives to increase Ecommerce sales and profitability.
- Drive SEO and PPC campaigns to drive revenue and customer acquisition and identify multi-channel initiatives.
- Management of all third party digital marketing agencies.
- Analyse campaign performance and develop strategies for growth.
- Track customer journey from customer acquisition (traffic), to engagement (lead generation), conversion (orders and revenue) and customer retention.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to Ecommerce and communicate relevant information to team members and executive leadership.
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development and checkout function.
- Provide expertise on current Ecommerce industry best practices.
- Identify new areas of Ecommerce opportunity beyond current organisational thinking.
- Roll out of localisation strategy, adding multiple currencies and languages to our sites with a focus on Germany, Hong Kong, China and Malaysia.
- Integration of the Japan Ecommerce site on to our platform, Demandware.
- Stake-holder in forthcoming Multi-Channel project.
- Redesign of product detail and product listing pages.
- Review and roll out of new delivery options and free returns.
- Run an RFP for a new Email Service Provider, developing segmentation strategies for customer retention campaigns.
- Manage all activity within agreed budget and timescales.
- 3 years managing a retail Ecommerce website and team, preferably in the luxury sector.
- Proven leadership of Ecommerce projects.
- Commercial acumen and strong knowledge of trading, merchandising and forecasting.
- Outstanding analytical skills with strong experience interpreting test results.
- Practical experience of digital marketing channels.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills with experience of working cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Extensive knowledge of ecommerce technology and sophisticated analytics.