We are looking for a Senior Data & Analytics Manager to lead this function, bringing advanced data science techniques into our BAU. This role is about practical actionable insights that can help support marketing, UX, CRM, Merchandising, Finance & most cross functional departments, applying the principles of web analytics and customer analysis to design and plan advanced marketing data strategies.
You will be used to analysing high volumes of data using Big Query and linking to other data sources to create a deep understanding of our collection, users & multi-channel customers. You will be able to communicate these complex numbers simply and easily to C-Level influencers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continue to develop the daily, weekly & monthly dashboards so stakeholders and the wider business are exposed to the best possible view of the website & customer performance.
- Take vast amounts of data in raw formats and translate into a digestible information for stakeholders to use for actionable strategies.
- Work with website analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others as necessary.
- Continue to develop the implementation of Google Analytics to increase on-site and customer insight.
- Ensure the accuracy of data and reports for the highest quality of standards.
- Work with development team to scope out and implement new reports and tools.
- Support the wider digital team on scoping and executing pieces of analysis and reporting including activities such as: Campaign analysis, multivariate testing and channel specific reports.
- Providing insight into our website performance (Pageviews, conversions, bounce rates, etc) including customer shopping behaviour on site and pathing information to make recommendations for improvement.
- Providing analysis around (but not limited to) customer behaviour and lifecycle, product performance and conversions, promotion impact, industry & competitor trends and customer cohort analysis.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Have a strong knowledge of marketing technology stack, with an emphasis on the Google Marketing Platform / Google Analytics 360.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to manage and influence senior business stakeholders.
- A high-level understanding of data governance, privacy and security issue.
- Must have advanced expertise using Excel, SQL and Tableau.
- University degree must include a strong focus on statistics and/or data mining, the successful candidate will likely have an advanced degree in this area.
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of tracking systems and websites.
- A n expert knowledge of Web analysis tools such as Google Analytics etc.
- A working knowledge of BI, data warehousing etc.
- Previous online marketing experience, with understanding and exposure to the different marketing channels and how they affect each other.
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills.
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of fashion and luxury fashion in a retail environment is a bonus.