Are you passionate about business development and exploring digital retail opportunities?
Do you have business skillset with strong analytical skills? Are you a natural leader able to influence others?
We are now looking for a Business Development Controller. This role will report into the Head of Business Development and is offered on a local full time, permanent contract.
What you will do:
As a controller within the Business Development team you will work closely with the E-commerce and Sales team at COS as well as New Business brands and support functions. You will play a key role in the initiation phase of projects supporting the Business Development’s direction recognising opportunities and maximising selling by setting and following up on actions.
- Stay on top of market and industry trends identifying new opportunities and solving challenges to stay future proof, relevant and to meet consumer needs.
- Propose and prepare business cases for what Business Development should focus on to ensure effective actions are taken to drive selling and to meet short- and long-term goals.
- Set strategies and business plans cross functionally and within the business development team.
- Create and present sales and cost forecasts as well as the profit and loss.
- Support the Head of Business Development to drive the business forward by implementing new methods, new KPI’s and methods always improving the way of working.
- Support cross functionally when needed to support company goals and focuses.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for:
- Highly analytical and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills.
- Experience in digital projects and ecommerce is highly valuable.
- Background preferably within a finance, business or economics.
- Proactive, enjoys seeking information.
- Sales driven and result orientated.
- Leadership skills as well as strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to lead and inspire.
Why choose us?
Over the last 10 years we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are supported, encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are committed to recruiting great people by offering an honest and inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program
- A range of long service benefits.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.