Are you looking for a new & rewarding opportunity? Do you enjoy working with people to achieve great results? Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
We are looking for a Website Publisher to join our E-Commerce team.
This role will report into the Website Manager and is offered on a local full-time permanent contract.
What you will do:
- Work alongside marketing department to devise, build and send weekly newsletter campaigns. Planning and publishing products in line with in-shop-week, product data enrichment, related products, images, video etc.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing to secure that prioritized products are enriched and live on site in time for campaigns and activities.
- Error tracking products and Content Management System, identifying any defects or issues.
- Own site changes during promotional activities such as pricelist handling.
- Daily monitoring of the website ensuring high quality content, functionality as well as search trends.
- Improve and develop CMS and web functionality and acceptance testing together with E-com, Marketing and IT with a customer journey considered approach.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for:
- E-commerce and online publishing experience using Content Management Systems.
- Experience with CRM systems such as Adobe Marketing Cloud desirable.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS and SEO optimisation.
- Experience of using Google Analytics and/or Core metrics.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A great eye for details, pixels and good sense of colour and shape.
- A can-do attitude, who feels confident enough to take initiatives.
- Business minded, great communication and team work skills.
- Really up to date with latest trends and innovations in online content.
- Full of ideas of how we can improve way of working with search and enrichment.
Why choose us?
Over the last 10 years we have carefully crafted a work environment in which our employees are supported, encouraged and inspired to be the best they can be.
Our brand is creative, forward thinking and dynamic; we choose longevity over passing trends.
At COS we are committed to recruiting the very best people by offering an honest and inclusive work environment where talent is recognised, valued and appreciated. We believe that our values and diversity play a significant role in the success of our brand.
If you are successful in your application, we will ensure you receive a full training program and you will be able to enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- A range of long service benefits.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.