About the department:
Black & White is a full-service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. One of our fastest growing teams, you’ll have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join.
Working closely with the E-commerce Strategy and Insight Manager and Junior Analyst, your goal is to continue developing the analyst function within B&W, ensuring we have an industry-leading proposition in this area and are able to provide clients with data-driven insights to solve problems and further drive their online strategy.
What you’ll do:
- You will design, scope and create key reports to ensure the B&W team and our clients have access to insightful analytics across all areas of the e-commerce side of their business
- You will be working closely with the core Farfetch BI and Product Teams to ensure we have the infrastructure in place to support analytics and reporting for B&W clients
- You will be supporting the Client Services E-commerce Management team to generate data-driven insights and opportunities, as well as problem-solving for clients
- You will be producing and presenting analysis around (but not limited to) online marketing channels, customer behavior and life cycle, product performance and conversions, promotion impact, returns rates and causes
- You will work with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Tableau, Looker and others as necessary
- You will build out benchmarking and trend reports enabling us to increase our voice of expertise within the industry
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You have a university degree must have a strong numerical and analytical focus (e.g. maths, engineering, physics, chemistry, economics)
- You have a strong ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work with keen attention to detail
- You are commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and targets
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem-solving skills
Skills that are a bonus:
- Experience in online marketing and e-commerce, with a good understanding and exposure to the different marketing channels and how they affect each other
- Expertise using Excel and SQL
- Working knowledge of BI, data warehousing, etc.
- Experience working with Tableau and/or other similar BI tools
- Working understanding of Web analysis tools such as Google Analytics
- Technical knowledge and understanding of tracking systems and websites
- Understanding of fashion and luxury fashion in a retail environment
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.